My opt decision is pending

Altras

Hi,

My opt decision is pending will I am thinking to join a new university. Sine its been pending more than 10 months after responding to the RFE.

1. My question is Will I be able to get OPT opportunity if I complete my masters from some other good university?

2. Another Question what if my opt gets denied now? Do I have the eligibility for the opt once I finish masters from another university? The answer is very important for me to decide my future.

Thank you.

My opt decision is pending will I am thinking to join a new university. Sine its been pending more than 10 months after responding to the RFE.

1. My question is Will I be able to get OPT opportunity if I complete my masters from some other good university?

2. Another Question what if my opt gets denied now? Do I have the eligibility for the opt once I finish masters from another university? The answer is very important for me to decide my future.

First thing, what was the RFE??

1.Joining the school is not the solution. If you join some other good university for the same program then you won't be eligible for OPT

2.If OPT denied then you have to leave the country.

Archived