DS-160 application doubt

Hi,

I initially took the appointment for Toronto location but later i changed it to Vancouver location.

At the time of initially filling the application, DS-160 form asks for which location you are filing?

As i changed the location from Toronto to Vancouver, do i need to refil the new DS-160 for Vancouver or the old should work? Do i need to change anything in DS-160 application?

Thanks,

Ravi.

u gotta change the location in ds160 form

Thanks for your reply.

But I dont see any column for the location in the DS-160 application form. Can you please let me know where it is?

You need to fill new DS form with new location and edit the DS form Application number in appointment . You will see edit option beside your name when you log into appointment website

Do i need to pay 190$ again?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello h1stampingcalgary/vancouver1512,

Can you please help to clarify below questions..

After editing the ds160 number in personal section, Do I need to re-schedule my appointment to make it active or does the new ds160 number gets active with out re-scheduling the appt?

And also can I change the petition number and receipt dates after having a scheduled appointment.

Thanks,

Srini.

Hello h1stampingcalgary/vancouver1512,

Can you please help to clarify below questions..

After editing the ds160 number in personal section, Do I need to re-schedule my appointment to make it active or does the new ds160 number gets active with out re-scheduling the appt?

And also can I change the petition number and receipt dates after having a scheduled appointment.

Thanks,

Srini.

you doesnt need it reschedule the appointment..just update with ur new ds160 #\

im not sure abt chaging the petetion no

Archived