Completed H1-B visa Stamping on feb-27th But No Update on my Passport yet

fbb9999

Hi I have attended the H1-B Visa Interview On 27th(wednesday) at 9:00PM. Interview went as below.

Me : Good morning Sir

Vo : Good morning, Is this your First H1-B.

Me : Yes Sir,

Vo : Whom do you work for?

Me : XXX Company.

Vo : Who is your Client?

Me: American Airlines and showed the client letter

Vo : What is your Higher Degree?

Me : Masters in Software engineer?

Vo : What is your Masters subjects?

Me : Programming in diffrent languages, Networing subjects....etc

Vo: Can i see your transcripts?

Me: I haven't bring my Transcipts. But I have my degree certificate.

Vo : Can i see that?

Me : sure and gave him the cerificate(I have Laminated my cert).

Vo : Is this your original certificate?

Me :Yes sir.

Vo : Why did you laminated you cerificate. Do you hang it to the wall?

Me: I have lost my graduation Certificate due to rain and snow while travelling. So i don't want to get destroyed it destroyed by rain or snow.

Vo : I'm approving your visa and you will receive it in 3- 5 business days. and gave me the white paper

Me: Thank you sir.

and he did some scanning on my DS-160 and stamped.

When i was leaving he did not retuen my original I-797 document and I haven't noticied that untill i came out.

After that i went back to consulate security and explained this and they said your passport and I-797 will be coming to your Loomis branch.

But I haven't receive any update or any e-mail or message about my passport till now. Is there anyone on the same boat?

Please respond..

Hi, I also attended 27th 10:30 appointment in Toronto, I also didnt get any update on my passport. Waybill number is not updated in the usvisa-info.com and the visa status is 'Issued' in ceac website.

I called the Loomis call center and we can not track using the name, we need waybill number..If I didnt get today, then need to wait this weekend, that would be not very good...

Update this thread if you get any info...

Hi I have attended the H1-B Visa Interview On 27th(wednesday) at 9:00PM. Interview went as below.

Me : Good morning Sir

Vo : Good morning, Is this your First H1-B.

Me : Yes Sir,

Vo : Whom do you work for?

Me : XXX Company.

Vo : Who is your Client?

Me: American Airlines and showed the client letter

Vo : What is your Higher Degree?

Me : Masters in Software engineer?

Vo : What is your Masters subjects?

Me : Programming in diffrent languages, Networing subjects....etc

Vo: Can i see your transcripts?

Me: I haven't bring my Transcipts. But I have my degree certificate.

Vo : Can i see that?

Me : sure and gave him the cerificate(I have Laminated my cert).

Vo : Is this your original certificate?

Me :Yes sir.

Vo : Why did you laminated you cerificate. Do you hang it to the wall?

Me: I have lost my graduation Certificate due to rain and snow while travelling. So i don't want to get destroyed it destroyed by rain or snow.

Vo : I'm approving your visa and you will receive it in 3- 5 business days. and gave me the white paper

Me: Thank you sir.

and he did some scanning on my DS-160 and stamped.

When i was leaving he did not retuen my original I-797 document and I haven't noticied that untill i came out.

After that i went back to consulate security and explained this and they said your passport and I-797 will be coming to your Loomis branch.

But I haven't receive any update or any e-mail or message about my passport till now. Is there anyone on the same boat?

Please respond..

Are they supposed to keep I-797? My recollection is that, they only keep the passport with them. That's what I recall.

Hi guys,

I attended my visa interview on the 6 feb 2013. The VO was pretty easy and asked me general questions regarding my employer etc,but he said he just needed some more information from my side and gave a 221g white form . I got an email the following afternoon about my case with a bunch of questionnaire asking about my CV and research papers.

I work for for a pharmaceutical industry in the R&D lab. I guess its a TAL case. I replied the following day with all the information needed.

Its been about 3 weeks and no further updates. Can anyone let me know if they had gone through such a query and how long it takes for such case. I am really hoping for more updates as I am already through with my vacation time.

Archived