Successful VISA stamping at Vancouver after 221g

Jaguar09

Hello Everyone,

First of all I would like to thank MURTHY FORUM for maintaining such a great forum which is helping everyone without which it would have been difficult to go through this stamping process and to all the members who are actively participating in replying to all the posts.

Below is my interview experience at Vancouver on Feb 14th

Questions Asked

What is your highest degree

Where did you graduate from

How long ur staying in US

Who is ur employer

Who is ur client

How long ur working for client

How long ur with your employer

What you do for the client

Documents Asked

PP, I797, LCA, Client Letter, I129, Paystubs, W2

All the time during my interview VO was looking in to the system and typing something while paying little to no attention to my answers. After few mins she handed over me white slip which says 221g admin processing with case number written on it. Asked how much time it takes and if she needs any documents she replied it might take 2-4 weeks and no extra documents needed as of now.

Waiting time started since Feb14th. After 1 week I was little bit hurried in approaching consulate to produce my client details as my client letter had only phone number and no email id's I would suggest you guys to take letter with both email id's and phone number's of your manager and authorized person (HR) whoever issues it. But it didn't worked out. So came back and waited again.......

Luckily my case status date was updated after 4 working days i.e on Feb 22 ( we had few holidays 14,18) and the following business day status changed to ISSUED Feb 25th from ADMIN PROCESSING and the following business day I collected my Passport. Till now nobody contacted either my client or my employer. I don't know what they checked but they ISSUED my visa after waiting for 2 weeks.

One thing I noticed in Vancouver is everyone who have all the documentation are getting their VISA's approved either it may be immediate or 1 week or 2 weeks or 1 Month. If they need additional verification they are checking with client and issuing visa's. Just we need to be patient and pass our time with positive note.

Hope my experience helps.

Thanks once again to this great forum

Hello Everyone,

First of all I would like to thank MURTHY FORUM for maintaining such a great forum which is helping everyone without which it would have been difficult to go through this stamping process and to all the members who are actively participating in replying to all the posts.

Below is my interview experience at Vancouver on Feb 14th

Questions Asked

What is your highest degree

Where did you graduate from

How long ur staying in US

Who is ur employer

Who is ur client

How long ur working for client

How long ur with your employer

What you do for the client

Documents Asked

PP, I797, LCA, Client Letter, I129, Paystubs, W2

All the time during my interview VO was looking in to the system and typing something while paying little to no attention to my answers. After few mins she handed over me white slip which says 221g admin processing with case number written on it. Asked how much time it takes and if she needs any documents she replied it might take 2-4 weeks and no extra documents needed as of now.

Waiting time started since Feb14th. After 1 week I was little bit hurried in approaching consulate to produce my client details as my client letter had only phone number and no email id's I would suggest you guys to take letter with both email id's and phone number's of your manager and authorized person (HR) whoever issues it. But it didn't worked out. So came back and waited again.......

Luckily my case status date was updated after 4 working days i.e on Feb 22 ( we had few holidays 14,18) and the following business day status changed to ISSUED Feb 25th from ADMIN PROCESSING and the following business day I collected my Passport. Till now nobody contacted either my client or my employer. I don't know what they checked but they ISSUED my visa after waiting for 2 weeks.

One thing I noticed in Vancouver is everyone who have all the documentation are getting their VISA's approved either it may be immediate or 1 week or 2 weeks or 1 Month. If they need additional verification they are checking with client and issuing visa's. Just we need to be patient and pass our time with positive note.

Hope my experience helps.

Thanks once again to this great forum

Hey Jaguar09, congrats for quick turnaround. I knew, you would be fine, based on your interview details you had shared in earlier posts.

From your experience, can you please clarify, what details (contact details) should be there on the client letter .. my client has their phone number (its general phone number of the letter head) . no email .. additionally, the client letter is issued by VP, instead of my direct manager at the client site, or HR at the client . .so wondering, what you recommend from a contact details perspective ? ....

In your case, after you received 221g, did you submit any of the documents?

congrats again .. Happy to hear about your news.

Thanks to all

@Hank

if possible try to get the email Id/phone number of ur Manager... if not that should be ok its only very less chances they stop you..

I haven't submitted any documents and they will mail u if they need any additional details... or you can mail them providing the details that are missing in the letter and they might use those details if they need.. .this is only after waiting atleast a week

Thanks to all

@Hank

if possible try to get the email Id/phone number of ur Manager... if not that should be ok its only very less chances they stop you..

I haven't submitted any documents and they will mail u if they need any additional details... or you can mail them providing the details that are missing in the letter and they might use those details if they need.. .this is only after waiting atleast a week

I see, thanks. What email, we email the details to them? .. The consulate's NIV Email? .. or they give some email on 221g form where we can email them additional details from our end, if we think, it might help them (like phone no etc. ) ..

Archived