Anyone recently applied for canada visitor visa at los angeles?

john1

I want to know if anyone has recently applied for Canada visitor visa at los angeles consulate and the processing time.

I also want to know how much time it takes after the money order is cashed.

My money order was cashed a week back but no updates since then

I did applied in 3rd week of Nov 2012, submitted personally in LA. I got the visa in 7-10 days.

Hi ,

I am on the same boat, I had sent my visitor visa application on feb 19th to LA. I am still waiting.

You mentioned about knowing updates , is there anyway we can check the status of our application?

Please let me know .

Thanks.

As far as i know, there is no way of tracking the application. I applied on 15th feb. Money order cashed on 21st Feb. I am still waiting to hear from them

Is your money order cashed?

I had called the USPS customer care to find out if my money order has been cashed. They said I need to go to local post office ,fill out a form for some fee, and it may take upto 60 days for the information. I said," What? Just to know if it has been cashed or not." They said yes.

So, I want to know, how did u find out if its been cashed or not. can u please share the number on which I can call & find out. You can also reach me at mhamedcivil@gmail.com

And 1 more question: Did you send your package by express mail?

Hi guys ,

i applied to this same consulate. it will take exact 15 working days .and it mail u.

@rmohamm2 : Do we get any email from Canada Consulate LA that all our documents are received and they are working on it or just need to wait till we receive Passport in mail?

• 1 month later...

Hi Kareem1,

Did you receive your canadian visa?

If yes, when?

Which consulate did you apply to?

Mail or online application?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi ,

I am on the same boat, I had sent my visitor visa application on feb 19th to LA. I am still waiting.

You mentioned about knowing updates , is there anyway we can check the status of our application?

Please let me know .

Thanks.

Hi h1b1010,

Can you please tell me

Which consulate you applied to?

Mail application or online application or walk-in application?

How many days did it take after Money order was cashed?

Thanks!

I got my passport back on 20th Feb and it took 12 working days for total process.

• 1 month later...

Archived