Visa status says "Refused" after the interview

ottawa2513

Hi Everyone,

I had my visa interview on Feb 25th 2013 at 7:30 am.Visa officer asked me few questions about my job and responsibilities.Then he told me that everything looks ok and said that the system is running slow (PIMS) and if at all if anything is required they will get back to me and gave me a instruction sheet of paper on how to pickup the passport from Loomis center and to check the status of passport on wednesday.

But this morning when I checked my status on this website

https://ceac.state.g...ker/status.aspx

It shows that my application has been refused.I dont understand why the application has been refused as VO officer told me that everything looks good.And I didnt receive any email or any update why it has been refused.Even VO didnt give me any letter or instructions at the time of interview.Can anybody please let me know what can I do in this situation and how can I contact the US Embassy Ottawa for further information.WIll there be any email id or phone number to contact them.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Ottawa2513

• 1 month later...

Hi Everyone,

I had my visa interview on Feb 25th 2013 at 7:30 am.Visa officer asked me few questions about my job and responsibilities.Then he told me that everything looks ok and said that the system is running slow (PIMS) and if at all if anything is required they will get back to me and gave me a instruction sheet of paper on how to pickup the passport from Loomis center and to check the status of passport on wednesday.

But this morning when I checked my status on this website

https://ceac.state.g...ker/status.aspx

It shows that my application has been refused.I dont understand why the application has been refused as VO officer told me that everything looks good.And I didnt receive any email or any update why it has been refused.Even VO didnt give me any letter or instructions at the time of interview.Can anybody please let me know what can I do in this situation and how can I contact the US Embassy Ottawa for further information.WIll there be any email id or phone number to contact them.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Ottawa2513

What was the update on your case. Can you please share your experience?

Thanks,

Archived