Attended visa interview in Vancouver - NO PIMS

Raj0925

HI all,

I recently attended visa interview in vancouver, @counter 1 they wrote 'NO PIMS' on my ds form. @counter 5 VO finally said your visa may be approved but your record is not in our system and it might take some time for processing, no slip was issued.

When I check my status on https://ceac.state.gov after selecting Canada Van, and entered my Application id it showing the following message. What does it means, friends I need ur help.I don't know why it is referencing to HYD consulate?

U.S. Department of State

NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Application receipt pending

Application ID or Case Number: xxxxxx

If you have submitted your online nonimmigrant visa application (DS-160), it has not yet been processed into the visa system. At some locations, your application will remain in this status until you appear for an interview or until your application is ready for review. Please see the embassy or consulate's website for information on the next steps required for visa processing.

For more information, please visit U.S. Consulate General Hyderabad.

Did you recently change your job? When did you get ur petition approved with your current employer? how long ago did you submit your ds160 application?

Are you in EVC or EVVC ? Did they have your passport with them?

Dont worry. Hope you will get ur visa approved. Wait for a day or 2 to see if they have any updated status for u.

Wish U Goog Luck.

Did you recently change your job? When did you get ur petition approved with your current employer? how long ago did you submit your ds160 application?

Are you in EVC or EVVC ? Did they have your passport with them?

Dont worry. Hope you will get ur visa approved. Wait for a day or 2 to see if they have any updated status for u.

Wish U Goog Luck.

for proper verification of PIMS...how long before the interview should we submit the ds 160 applciation?>?

i mean when is it better to sign and submit our application online in regards to interview date???

for proper verification of PIMS...how long before the interview should we submit the ds 160 applciation?>?

i mean when is it better to sign and submit our application online in regards to interview date???

I was being told to submit just few days before, but I submitted about a month or more ago. i dont know, what is the benefit of waiting till last end? Anyone? .. I would think, it is better to submit early, but dont know what's the other side of it.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived