H1 B Premium Processing Time/Transfer Vermont Processing Centre delays

srpunuru

Gurus,

Pls advice below is my situtation i have applied for H1B Transfer (beyond 6 years) using PP at Vermont on FEB 05 and have got the receipt on Feb06 and its been almost 20 days still in shows Acceptance state. My attorney sent an email yesterday still we didnt hear any updates. Is anybody in the same situtation or any issues at Vermont centre if any body is aware of that. Appreciate any thoughts here.

I will be joining the new company on 03/04 hopefully there arent any issues.

Thanks

Sri

I am in the same situation guys, I filed for H1b transfer in PP on Dec 11 2012, received RFE on Dec 14 2012. Employer sent response to RFE on Jan 18 2013 but still my case is in intial review.

Pls advise.

@srpunuru How did you know your application is in security check?

• 4 weeks later...

Similar case with me...

• Filed L1 to H1 COS under cap exempt category on March 4th.
  • Got RFE on LCA dates on March 13th.
  • USCIS received response to RFE on March 20th.

The application was filed with vermont service ceter under premium processing...

Current status is "Initial review with premium processing clock restarted"

Wonder If I am struck with Security check... What is security check? how do I know ?

• 6 months later...

My h1b Application went to a Security Check not sure what is this but i started working for that employer.

Gurus,

Pls advice what is this security check all about.

Hi Sri... Can you please post on how long it took for your security check to be finished and H1B approved? I am curious and in the same situation, knowing this would help me and others reading this.

Thanks,

carson

• 4 months later...

Archived