H1 B Stamping on Bachelors Degree

nikspat15

Hi there,

I came to US for my Masters degree but due to low grades I did not get my masters degree.

Again, I registered for a course in a school and got my CPT so that I can look for jobs. During that time I came in contact with a consultant and he helped me out in finding a job and eventually filled my H1 B which got approved.

Currently I work for a Client which is State Department.

I am thinking to get my H1 B stamping from India but not sure if its the safe bet.

Can someone please advise me about my situation and what are the things I have to take care if I go for H1 Stamping.

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

I came to US for my Masters degree but due to low grades I did not get my masters degree.

Again, I registered for a course in a school and got my CPT so that I can look for jobs. During that time I came in contact with a consultant and he helped me out in finding a job and eventually filled my H1 B which got approved.

Currently I work for a Client which is State Department.

Dude, you did a BIG mistake.

1.Work under CPT should be part of your master's program, but you didn't even finished your master's

2. You came to US for your master's program but took a job and didn't even finished your master's

In both the cases you have abused F1 rules.

Archived