Got 221g Yellow @ Toronto

nov20ottawa

Feb 11th: VO issued 221g

Feb 11th: Email from Consul to Submitted all the H1 Petition Documents, Paystubs, Bank St. etc

Feb 11th: Another Email to Submitt the RFE supporting Documents

Feb 14th: Submitted All the Documents in Person

Feb 19th: Client received a call (Client Verification)

CEAC Status: Admin Processing (No updates since Feb 11th)

Anybody on the same boat.

Any Idea How long it will Take.

Hello,

Feb 13th: VO issued 221g

Feb 13th: Email from Consulate to Submit all the H1 Petition Documents, Paystubs, W2,Tax returns, Employee-Employer signed agreement, Agreement between client and employer. etc

Feb 19th: Client got call from Consulate but he missed the call and he tried and calling back, but no result

Feb 22nd: Client got another call from Consulate and he replied

CEAC Status: Admin Processing (No updates since Feb 13th)

Thanks,

Samrat

Feb 11th: Email from Consul to Submitted all the H1 Petition Documents, Paystubs, Bank St. etc

CEAC Status: Admin Processing (No updates since Feb 11th)

Anybody on the same boat.

Any Idea How long it will Take.

what were the questions asked, and what did you write on DS-160 where it says, where do you intend to work? client's address or employer's ?

what were the questions asked, and what did you write on DS-160 where it says, where do you intend to work? client's address or employer's ?

what were the questions asked?

Who do you work For?

Any Endclient

Role

Responsibilities

Masters in?

Specialization?

Asked for Tax Returns and LCA?

Checking with the other VO in the Mean time

Before this End Client whom did you work for?

That's it. He issued 221g

what did you write on DS-160 where it says, where do you intend to work? client's address or employer's ?

In DS-160 i have mention the Employer location. Did not mention anything about the client.

what were the questions asked?

Who do you work For?

Any Endclient

Role

Responsibilities

Masters in?

Specialization?

Asked for Tax Returns and LCA?

Checking with the other VO in the Mean time

Before this End Client whom did you work for?

That's it. He issued 221g

what did you write on DS-160 where it says, where do you intend to work? client's address or employer's ?

In DS-160 i have mention the Employer location. Did not mention anything about the client.

Looks like routine check. You should get approved, if client verification went fine. Just have to be patient, as the time could vary -- 1 week or 1 month.

What did you answer, for -- what client you work for, before current client? .. Also, did you recently change your client (after H1b petition approval)? ...

Looks like routine check. You should get approved, if client verification went fine. Just have to be patient, as the time could vary -- 1 week or 1 month.

What did you answer, for -- what client you work for, before current client? .. Also, did you recently change your client (after H1b petition approval)? ...

What did you answer, for -- what client you work for, before current client?

its an Health company as Prog Anal

Also, did you recently change your client (after H1b petition approval)?

I did not change any client after my H1b Petion Approved

What did you answer, for -- what client you work for, before current client?

its an Health company as Prog Anal

Also, did you recently change your client (after H1b petition approval)?

I did not change any client after my H1b Petion Approved

You should be just fine .. Wait might of your concern .. It may take 1 more week or could go 1 month too, but you should be fine ..

Feb 28th: Clearence Email

Feb 28th: PP submitted

Mar 5th: Passport Collected

Thank You all

I am in the same boat but a little more complicated, i guess. Please advice if anyone has any experience in this.

Feb 21, 2013 - Interview VO, given yellow sheet, VO told it will take two weeks. And also said I can travel to US on my existing b1 but I cant work there.

Mar 2 - Email - Requested passport for stamping as they can conclude my application

Mar 7 - Email - Further Review required under 221g, saying the following

"Subsequent to our previous contact with you, our office discovered that your application requires further administrative processing under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended (INA). Accordingly, please advise by return email to trtniv@state.gov if you wish us to return your passport to you so that you may continue with any other travel plans. Please be assured that we will notify you again as soon as we receive a response indicating that we may issue a visa to you.

What the heck is this. I have studied and worked in US between 2005 to 2010. Now I have a job from very reputed company in US. How many times do I have to change my joining date because they have to do some processing.

I am in the same boat but a little more complicated, i guess. Please advice if anyone has any experience in this.

Feb 21, 2013 - Interview VO, given yellow sheet, VO told it will take two weeks. And also said I can travel to US on my existing b1 but I cant work there.

Mar 2 - Email - Requested passport for stamping as they can conclude my application

Mar 7 - Email - Further Review required under 221g, saying the following

"Subsequent to our previous contact with you, our office discovered that your application requires further administrative processing under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as amended (INA). Accordingly, please advise by return email to trtniv@state.gov if you wish us to return your passport to you so that you may continue with any other travel plans. Please be assured that we will notify you again as soon as we receive a response indicating that we may issue a visa to you.

What the heck is this. I have studied and worked in US between 2005 to 2010. Now I have a job from very reputed company in US. How many times do I have to change my joining date because they have to do some processing.

Give some more details .. Your working model, degree and work relation etc, questions asked etc. to understand the situation.

Still waiting....

Masters from USA

then worked 3 years in USA M&A

Moved to Pakistan and lived 1 1/2 years

Got a job in USA for that I applied for H1-B

Question asked.

Good morning

Applying for H1B - Yes

Which company - ABC

How long you worked for them - Never worked for them before

What is your job title - I explained the job description

He interupted and asked your job title - I said this is my job title Analyst M&A

How many visa you have had before - I said B1, F1, and H1-B

Do you have prooof for H1-B - Actually I never had the H1-B stamp but I worked on OPT and H1-B never left before so I showed him previous H1B petition 797 form.

He asked for current petition doc - I handed him photocopy, I didnt have the originals

He said I give you yellow 221g you will hear back in two weeks.

Thanks you

In 1 1/2 week I had email to submit passport. three days later they said they want to do more processing.

So now I am stuck.

Please advise if any one of you has experienced this

• 4 weeks later...

Archived