H1B Visa Interview Tips

nsvsandeep

HI guys

I have an appoinment for H1B at Chennai Consulate for March 5th. I have been going through this forum and have noted most of the questions to be prepared for.

I was looking for any more tips which might come in handy.

In my case i was refused a F-1 visa in 2007, and after 6 years i am going for this visa interview--- Will there be any effect of that?

Thanks

should not have any issues as long as you have good background as well as your employers.

I have been working as software engineer for the past 2.5 yrs, my petitioner is also a genuine company. I have Btech in computers and Masters in Computers from UK. I am holding all the required docs ready for the interview.

I was rejected F-1 visa back in 2007 , had all genuine docs, maybe my nervousness showed up then or what i dont know, they gave me the reason of Potential immigrant for me and refused the visa.

Now i just wanted to know if that would show up when i go for the interview next week. Any advice would be appreciated.

I know i should not be scared as long as i am having genuine info and docs, but still sometimes the nervous feeling creeps in.

Thanks. - See more at: http://www.*********

Archived