Question regarding PerDM and EVC relationship

santhosh86

Hi,

I am on EVC model and I had an interview for my stamping within a week and i have questions regarding my perDM and EVC relationship.

1. My employer generates PerDM and it displays on my Paystub , but the PerDM is not generated every month. When i applied for my H1B Visa ,my employer didnt generate my perDM but after the Visa is approved my employer is generating perDM every month.

What would be the answer if VO asks why you are employer is generating PerDM and why is it not generating every month? Ans :

2. I know i need to mention that my Employer controls all my work and provides me the work while i work at the Client site, but how does Vendor comes into Role.

If VO asks about Vendor and Client relationship what would be the answer.

If employer controls and supervises all my work , then what would be the role of Vendor ?

how would i provide the employer,vendor and client relationship

Ans :

3. My pay doesn't generates every month the same amount .

If VO asks why is your pay not generating the same amount , what would be the answer?

Ans:

4. My pay is more than my LCA and employer offer letter.

If VO asks about the pay more than your employment Offer letter , what would be the answer?

Ans:

5. My last years W2 and the current W2 wages are not same .

If VO asks about the question ,why is the current W2 is more or less than previous W2 , what would be the answer?

Ans:

Please help me in providing answers to the above questions. These questions are very important as part of Interview perspective , so please help in providing the answers

I really appreciate your time and help in advance.

Hi Joef,

My salary (without the Per Diem) is more than the LCA.

And you are right My perDiem doesn;'t count as salary.I dont think my employer is abusing the Per Diem rules.

My question is I get PerDiem every month which is generating in my pay stub .

If VO asks about generating the Per Diem what should be the answer?

And my perDiem doesnt generate every month and its like some times my employer generates and sometimes doesnt generate like atleast 3 to 4 mnths in a year.

If VO asks about why the perDiem is not generating every month , so what would be the answer?

Hi Joef,

My salary (without the Per Diem) is more than the LCA.

And you are right My perDiem doesn;'t count as salary.I dont think my employer is abusing the Per Diem rules.

The TRUTH, of course.

You asking about it indicates that there is something shady going on.

And my perDiem doesnt generate every month and its like some times my employer generates and sometimes doesnt generate like atleast 3 to 4 mnths in a year.

If VO asks about why the perDiem is not generating every month , so what would be the answer?

That's nothing but abuse the rules.

You cannot get per-Diem simply. Their should be some reason for getting that per-Diem. If their is no reason then that's abuse of rules bcos that nothing but avoiding paying taxes.

Hi rahul412,

I know the answers for 1st and 5th point ..correct me if i am wrong

1. I traavel from Client location to employer wwork location atlease once in a month and so PerDiem is generated.Sometime i dont go to employer work location so PerDiem is not generated. (Even though i dont go to employer work location ,i am just telling in that way as i dont have any other aanswer.Please let me know if there would be any consequences beacuse of that answer)

5. Based on my performance , my salary is increased.

Please correct me if i am wrong and provide me the answers for the rest of the questions

Hi rahul412,

1. I traavel from Client location to employer wwork location atlease once in a month and so PerDiem is generated.Sometime i dont go to employer work location so PerDiem is not generated. (Even though i dont go to employer work location ,i am just telling in that way as i dont have any other aanswer.Please let me know if there would be any consequences beacuse of that answer)

5. Based on my performance , my salary is increased.

Please correct me if i am wrong and provide me the answers for the rest of the questions

Remember one thing, please do not lie during your visa interview.

1. You came up with generic answer. If you say that vo might ask to show the proof, like receipts?? Do you have them with you?

In order to receive per-Diem you need to submit necessary documents like expense sheet etc to your employer, then your employer will pay that amount as per-Diem

5. If this is true then vo might ask why didn't your employer informed this to USCIS. Read 'H1B amendment' then you will understand clearly.

One thing is for sure that your employer is going against the rules, if you have time then change the employer before the interview.

Follwoing are the correct answers to the questions.

1. "What would be the answer?" Ans : the TRUTH.

2. "What would be the answer?" Ans : the TRUTH.

3. "What would be the answer?" Ans : the TRUTH.

4. "What would be the answer?" Ans : the TRUTH.

5. "What would be the answer?" Ans : the TRUTH.

The only correct answer to the questions is the honest truth, plain and simple. Telling some 'shade' or 'flavor' of the truth to achieve a benefit is by definition a deception. There is only one truth.

Hi rahul412,

If you lie, there will be consequences.

A lie can result in getting banned for life. You have an answer: the TRUTH!

Rule #1: NEVER lie to an immigration official.

Archived