Dependents got H4 stamped while Principal applicant is still waiting

pra22

Hi,

After a wait of 5 months Mumbai consulate asked to submit the passports on 14 Feb and we did it on the same day for myself and dependents. On 19th Feb we received the stamped passports for dependents(H4 – spouse and kids) but not mine(H1b). I am still waiting for my passport.

The status on CEAC website changed to “Ready” and then back to “Administrative Processing” on 20th Feb and its still showing as “Administrative Processing”.

Have anybody heard/experienced this kind of situation? I would really appreciate the thoughts/inputs on this.

Hi,

After a wait of 5 months Mumbai consulate asked to submit the passports on 14 Feb and we did it on the same day for myself and dependents. On 19th Feb we received the stamped passports for dependents(H4 – spouse and kids) but not mine(H1b). I am still waiting for my passport.

The status on CEAC website changed to “Ready” and then back to “Administrative Processing” on 20th Feb and its still showing as “Administrative Processing”.

Have anybody heard/experienced this kind of situation? I would really appreciate the thoughts/inputs on this.

My situation is as same as yours. We have submitted our passports on 11th Feb. My wife got the passport back with visa on 15 Feb. I'm still waiting. Did you call the consulate call center?. They say it'll be printed and sent back in 2 days. They say this every time I call once in two days.

Archived