H4 expiry in Jul 2013 and H1 in April 2013.


Recommended Posts


My H1 is expiring this JUL 2013 and my spouse's H4 as well. But I am planning a new H1 for her this April, so when her H1 application is still pending or in RFE status come ,

1)Can she stay in US without valid visa till H1 approval?

2)Is that fine both H1 and H4 extension at a time?

3)Or will she be fine since her H1B application is still pending with USCIS? Also worst scenario if her H1 is rejected does she have to step out of the country and get a new H4 to come back or can that be done while staying here in USA.

Please let me know how step forward in this situation.....


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.