Recent Payslips for transferring to Employer B

arun_prs

Hello Everyone

, I recently got Visa stamping from Employer A in India. After coming back here, I had issue at my client place and we (employer A) has lot the contract with the client. Since I am on hourly wages my Employer A is not running my payroll. Now I got a Offer from Employer B (Direct client) but I am not sure if its mandatory to submit recent payslips from Employer A for the new H1B transfer process. I have payslips till Dec month ( I was on vacation till 1st week of Feb). Please advice

Hello Everyone

, I recently got Visa stamping from Employer A in India. After coming back here, I had issue at my client place and we (employer A) has lot the contract with the client. Since I am on hourly wages my Employer A is not running my payroll.

On H1, you have to get paid ALL THE TIME, even on bench without a project. The employer has to pay you for 40 hours/week. And the employer know that. They just hope that you don't know...

If the employer doesn't want to pay you, file a complaint with DOL on form WH4. The DOL will make the employer pay you.

If you don't get paid, you are out of status and can not transfer to another employer. With a WH4 filed, you can.

Archived