Old petitoner number on I-94


Recommended Posts

I have a valid visa on passport from employer A. Now I work for employer B. Last month I went to India and came back to US on 05/30 with old employer visa on passport. At port of entery CBP officer has put the employer A petiton number instead of employer B's petition number. Is it going to be an issue for my stay in US or at the time of extension or when I apply for GC.

Please some one tell me what should I do now.

Link to comment

In certain cases, CBP offices do correct typographical errors made on I-94s at the port of entry. However, this is discretionary, contacting a CBP office for an error correction may involve some risks. It is recommended that you consult an experienced immigration attorney prior to contacting a CBP office.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.