H1B visa Questions

cpranga

Hi

I have done my Masters in Biotech and presently working on IT field since last two years, I got my h1b approved in last year when i was working at x client in x1 place and recently moved to Y client in y1 place of same state which is going to end in a month. I have applied for h1b ammendment and still waiting for the approval , Is it a good idea to go to CANADA for visa stamping before the approval and if so , can any one let me know , What are the possible questions that i can have in the visa interview.

Also I have couple of questions reg the stamping .

(1) As My back ground is biotech and now as I am into IT , will that cause any problem for my stamping ?

(2) As I have changed client with in one month after my H1b started , will that cause any problem for stamping.

As my project is ending ,I have applied for premium,for any reasons if my h1b ammendment is not approved am i legal to stay in USA ? and do i need to apply for new h1b for this year ?

• 6 months later...

Hi

I have done my Masters in Biotech and presently working on IT field since last two years, I got my h1b approved in last year when i was working at x client in x1 place and recently moved to Y client in y1 place of same state which is going to end in a month. I have applied for h1b ammendment and still waiting for the approval , Is it a good idea to go to CANADA for visa stamping before the approval and if so , can any one let me know , What are the possible questions that i can have in the visa interview.

Also I have couple of questions reg the stamping .

(1) As My back ground is biotech and now as I am into IT , will that cause any problem for my stamping ?

(2) As I have changed client with in one month after my H1b started , will that cause any problem for stamping.

As my project is ending ,I have applied for premium,for any reasons if my h1b ammendment is not approved am i legal to stay in USA ? and do i need to apply for new h1b for this year ?

Have you gone to stamping and can you provide any update on it? I am also in the same boat

Archived