Issue at Parents' Finger Printing Appointment please help interview in 2 days

Joshua55

Hello,

My parents went for their fingerprint appointment yest! But they were told they don't have the DS160 confirmation page required for entry so they were asked to go to a cyber cafe nearby and get a DS160 form filled! Since I had filled the form on their behalf earlier but forgot to give them the confirmation page they had no idea what this whole DS 160 deal was. As directed by the embassy staff they went to the cyber cafe in the same complex, the cafe employee asked them some basic info and supposedly filled out a DS160 form for them. He charged them Rs.200 each n then gave them a DS 160 confirmation page based on which the finger printing went smooth! But the problem is the barcodes are now different! And I'm not sure if the VO will now see the original DS160 filled by me or the DS160 filled by the cyber cafe employee! I'm nervous as I don't want VO to say that the form is incomplete, PLEASE tell me what's going to happen!? I checked their online profile and it doesn't let me change or edit anything anymore! I called the helpline and even they said DS160 cannot be changed now!!! Does anyone know what to expect now!! They have their interview in 3 days from now!

Archived