Changed Visa appointment to Vancouver location while TRV is in process with Ottawa

Roshini9

Hi All,

So I booked my H1B stamping at Ottawa and applied for Canadian TRV. Now, I don't think I will get the visa in time to make it for my stamping date so I changed my visa appointment. I saw that Vancouver slots are available. So I changed it to Vancouver now.

Would that be a problem? Will Canadian visa official see that the application has address I am visiting is Ottawa, h1b appointment date confirmation print out I sent is Ottawa but my current visa appointment is in Vancouver?

Please advice.

Thanks

Sorry for the small font...posting it again below as I don't see how to edit previous post -

Hi All,

So I booked my H1B stamping at Ottawa and applied for Canadian TRV. Now, I don't think I will get the visa in time to make it for my stamping date so I changed my visa appointment. I saw that Vancouver slots are available. So I changed it to Vancouver now.

Would that be a problem? Will Canadian visa official see that the application has address I am visiting is Ottawa, h1b appointment date confirmation print out I sent is Ottawa but my current visa appointment is in Vancouver?

Please advice.

Thanks

Archived