Hi-b offer letter

vidhyasm

Hi

I have some questions regarding H1-b offer letter. I graduated from grad school on May 2012. I have been working for an organization from July 2011, first on CPT and then OPT from May 2012. My company is going to file for my visa this april and I will be applying for cap gap this may till october. I would like to know how the start date should appear on my offer letter. Should it be the day i started her on july 2011 or the day they promoted me to full time i.e on May 2012 or the october 2013 hib start date.

Also They are going to promote me and raise my salary according to H1b requirement this march. So i am confused what date should be on the offer letter for start date while applying for HIb this april

Thanks is advance for the assistance

I was confused if you need to alter the letters or just submit my original offer letter.

You cannot "alter" a company's offer letter as you see fit -- that is fraud. You have to submit the original offer letter as-is, and if any issues arise, then deal with them at that time. It is called being honest. Geez.

Archived