Need Urgent Advice from Experienced guy, Regarding H1B Doc

_jaswanth7_

Dear friends,

Previously i applied H1B in 2011 and got 221g, and finally rejected by saying that there is no qualifying employment for the beneficiary at the petitioner, and there is no any internal project for my company.

Fact i have worked from india for that project through online, however its really bad luck.

My question is, this april i am going to apply new H1B, i will update my resume with latest current working project (Currently working in Malaysia), but may i keep the previous project done for my employer ( who did fist H1b, and got rejected ), or i have to change the project to some other... ?

Please advice, if i change the project so some new., they can verify with the previous documentations which are in their database ? i am in a confused state.

Waiting for your replies.

Thank you so much

My question is, this april i am going to apply new H1B, i will update my resume with latest current working project (Currently working in Malaysia), but may i keep the previous project done for my employer ( who did fist H1b, and got rejected ), or i have to change the project to some other... ?

Please advice, if i change the project so some new., they can verify with the previous documentations which are in their database ? i am in a confused state.

When it comes to immigration everything should be legitimate. You have to have your resume with real projects.

Archived