H1b Stamping - Client letter

sivi3883

Hello All,

I will be going to Vancouver,Canada for my H1B Visa stamping. I got the letter from my end client but it says my contract will end by July 31 2012 with possibility of periodic extensions. I am going for the interview in March which is 4 months from contract end date, will it create an issue?

Do I need to ask for a new letter with the revised contract end date? I doubt whether my client will provide since they usually renew the contract when its about to end.

Regards

Siva

july 2012 or 2013???/

if it says 2013....well and good...

try to get client letter with revised end date if possible, else well and good till july 2013..

the main thing VO sees is genuine letter, valid project, ....thats it...ur visa will be stamped for the period it was approved....

<ul>

<li>Is July 31 2012? or 2013?</li>

<li>Most client letters will have a contract end date with in a year, with possibility for periodic extensions. It is rare that any client will give you a letter with a three year end date. So your case is not different. As long as it is mentioned that there is possibility of extensions, you should be able to explain that when the question comes up.</li>

</ul>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived