Please suggest Toronto for H1B Visa Stamping?

nsreddy

Hi,

Im working doing contracting job on EVC model. I'm working at present client (In state MI) from last 2 and half years.

I'm with employer 1 till june of 2012 and employer 1 filed my H1B but got rejected. So, immediately i changed to employer 2 and applied my H1B visa on an in house project.(i'm on opt).My H1B got approved. Start date is from Oct 2012. here is my situation.

1. Pay stubs Till June 2012 are from Employer 1 to State MI

2. Pay Stubs from July 2012 to october 2012 are from Employer 2 to state MI.

3. Pay stubs from october 2012 to Dec 2012 are from employer 2 to state CA (I'm working at the same client in MI but since my H1 started and it is In house project, my employer 2 changed the pay-stubs to CA)

4. Applied h1B amendment in Jan 2013 mid back to the same client in MI and got approved.

5. So pay roll changed to MI again from Jan 2013.

In this kind of situation can you guys suggest me what questions can i get? and how should i answer them?

Below are the questions that i think visa officer will definitely ask

1. how long are you working with present client.

2. How long are you working with your employer.

For the above two questions my pay-stubs and answers do not match? Even LCA for amendment is from Jan 2013.But my client gives letter.

please suggest if I can go to toronto for H1B stamping?

Thanks,

nsr

3. Pay stubs from october 2012 to Dec 2012 are from employer 2 to state CA (I'm working at the same client in MI but since my H1 started and it is In house project, my employer 2 changed the pay-stubs to CA)

What do you mean by that?? Working at the client location but pay stubs ran as working at 'inhouse' project?? Is that true??

In this kind of situation can you guys suggest me what questions can i get? and how should i answer them?

No one in this world knows what kind of question you face during the interview.

And whatever the vo asks the answer will be truth.

yes, from oct to dec my w2 changed and ran for CA.As my employer is in CA.

But since Im working at clients place, H1B Amended and got approved.

If the VO asks, how long are you working with present client. if i say 2 and half years, then if he asks me y are your pay-stubs from Oct to DeC to CA then? is my question.

yes, from oct to dec my w2 changed and ran for CA.As my employer is in CA.

But since Im working at clients place, H1B Amended and got approved.

If the VO asks, how long are you working with present client. if i say 2 and half years, then if he asks me y are your pay-stubs from Oct to DeC to CA then? is my question.

when you were working at client location why didn't he filed the amendment immediately???

What your employer did is cheating. He said something but did something else.

Archived