Indian Passport renewal - Overstayed visa

randb

dear randb...before passing judgement on all of us who are, according to your own totally innaccurate geneology work, 'non-natives'..the fact remains that myself, and other concerned American citizens do not appreciate visa cheats...nor those who help them. This is MY country, not yours. If your country was so wonderful in every way, why are you taking up space in mine studying basket weaving or whatever, with the eventual goal of remaining here? There is something wrong with your convoluted logic....but...as a veteran of this country, I have fought for the US of A...have you? You have no ground to besmirch any citizen of the United States of America...you are only here because we gave you permission to be here...

Ever notice that the dull ones usually resort to racial remarks to antagonize their opponents? lol, I care about respecting the fact that this is your country just as much as America respects other countries' sovereignty. It's called free speech, dude. Don't like it? Well, you fought for it. You got it totally wrong. You studied basket weaving and hence your country needs people like us to run your high skilled industries. Don't like it? What are you going to do about it? Immigration reform is pretty much a done deal. It's just a matter of logistics now. The republicans know that they don't stand a chance in 2016, if they don't go along with it. In a couple of years, I will become a permanent resident here and eventually a citizen and so will my friend. Why don't you go complain to your senator?

Desi Dude - You're just selfish. You want more for yourself and none for everyone else. You don't want more people coming in and competing with you for your job. If you're oh so good at what you do, you have nothing to worry about. Just think of how much property prices would go up if we had more immigrants coming in.

The reality is that America is a country of immigrants (illegal mostly, including the first settlers). You can cry all you want but that's not going to change. If anything, it will get worse as the country increasingly leans more towards the left.

dear randb...before passing judgement on all of us who are, according to your own totally innaccurate geneology work, 'non-natives'..the fact remains that myself, and other concerned American citizens do not appreciate visa cheats...nor those who help them. This is MY country, not yours. If your country was so wonderful in every way, why are you taking up space in mine studying basket weaving or whatever, with the eventual goal of remaining here? There is something wrong with your convoluted logic....but...as a veteran of this country, I have fought for the US of A...have you? You have no ground to besmirch any citizen of the United States of America...you are only here because we gave you permission to be here...

Maybe if you got an education, you could've done a better job at forming a logical argument? The fact that you are a veteran does not make you the voice of this country. Maybe if you read some news instead of spending your time on forums that don't even concern you, you'd realize that most Americans are for legalizing illegals. And it doesn't make you a saint either. It's a job just like any other. You get paid to work in the army. You don't get any guarantees of respect in exchange for your job, just like I don't in exchange for helping save America's financial markets. : ) Now, the politicians might use words like "serve" and "service" so they can lowball you into taking up a really dangerous job for little to no pay. but that isn't my problem. Bottomline, I don't care that you are a veteran and I care about veterans just as much as I care about everyone else. You're not special.

I can do that too. I'll go volunteer at a hospital and then come back here and demand that everyone give me respect because I helped save lives for FREE!

I was not going to reply further, and leave this topic well enough alone, as someone with your combination of arrogance and ignorance is incapable of

"getting it". However, your lack of respect for veterans who volunteered to serve their country (and do not mix up volunteering to serve and getting paid for military service) clearly further demonstrations your lack of understanding, knowledge, and character. (Did you not see the reports which noted that ~36,000 service members died or were injured in the Iraq war, and regardless of what you think about the war, e.g. justifications, etc., these were individuals who dutifully served and sacrificed for their country. For the record, I am not a veteran nor is any member of my family.)

Why did you and your friend come to the U.S. if you do not have any respect for your host country. Do you even understand the concept of "country". Clearly your only objective is taking advantage of the system for money.

Desi Dude - You're just selfish. You want more for yourself and none for everyone else. You don't want more people coming in and competing with you for your job. If you're oh so good at what you do, you have nothing to worry about. Just think of how much property prices would go up if we had more immigrants coming in.

The reality is that America is a country of immigrants (illegal mostly, including the first settlers). You can cry all you want but that's not going to change. If anything, it will get worse as the country increasingly leans more towards the left.

Oh so you are an open border guy, you don't believe in 'country', you think everyone in the world have the right to go into any country and take up jobs, resources etc. You say I'm selfish coz I believe that citizens of a country should have more rights to use the resources of their own country.

How about you let the whole neighborhood come in your house and live and eat the food your wife cooked for your children. They all should have the same rights as your children. You didn';t like that?? You are so selfish, you only care about your children, you don't care about the neighborhood !!!

Archived