Stupid USPS messing up my Express mail Visa application to LA

Roshini9

Ok, so I submitted my application last thursday, supposed to be delivered by Friday 12 PM. They did not and they reattempted for delivery on Saturday (Obviously not a working day). Now the package is sitting at the post office. They tell me that its going to sit there for 5 days and will be returned back to the sender if not picked.

Will the canadian consulate people actually go pick packages from the post office? :( I asked for a reattempt of delivery and they tell me it has to come from the receiver.. After arguing for 30 mins they scheduled it for tomorrow saying today's time is over and the carrier has already left :( What a mess..I am tired of USPS

Will the canadian consulate people actually go pick packages from the post office? :( I asked for a reattempt of delivery and they tell me it has to come from the receiver.. After arguing for 30 mins they scheduled it for tomorrow saying today's time is over and the carrier has already left :( What a mess..I am tired of USPS

LOL...that's your application. why do Canadian consulate care about it unless they receive it.

You need to be careful when you mail some important documents especially when it contains your passport.

Lol. If the canadians pick up your passport from USPS, that tells me something. ;-) your application must be really special. Just kidding no offense meant.

I submitted online and have not heard from them yet. :) (If they get back at all). I am thinking going to India and getting my stamp will be much faster than getting it from Canada. Just exaggerating. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived