Office address changing. LCA and H1B amendment

kazaa

HI,

The office address of the client location is changing. They are moving me to a new location which is 15.1 miles away from my current office location. There is no other change in the job, manager, vendor or client. I am planning to go for Visa stamping to India starting of April.

1) Do I need a new LCA?

2) DO I need H1B amendment?

I did read in some form that since the change in address is less than 20 miles you don't need a LCA change but i could not find any government URL?

Has some one had a similar situation like me?

Thank you

• 5 months later...

HI,

The office address of the client location is changing. They are moving me to a new location which is 15.1 miles away from my current office location. There is no other change in the job, manager, vendor or client. I am planning to go for Visa stamping to India starting of April.

1) Do I need a new LCA?

2) DO I need H1B amendment?

I did read in some form that since the change in address is less than 20 miles you don't need a LCA change but i could not find any government URL?

Has some one had a similar situation like me?

Thank you

Just new LCA with new address should be fine

no, we moved to new address in October 2012. The new locations is 6 miles from old location and is in the same county but different city.

looks like you would be in trouble when the address on the client letter and lca doesnt match. If possible reschedule the appointment. Also take appropriate decision from your employer and attorney.

Archived