Employer-Vendor-Vendor-Client setup - H1 Visa approval

FindingMedusa

Hi,

I have a question regarding the Employer-Vendor-Vendor-Client setup. I am currently on OPT and want to apply for H1B this year as my OPT is ending in May. Currently I am in the processing of collecting all the required documentation for H1B filing.

My question is, how difficult is it to get approval for H1B in this setup? I spoke to 3-4 consultancies to get more information regarding this, some of them said it is really difficult, some of them didnt say much about it. I am not sure what to do.

I would really appreciate if someone could guide me on this and suggest options that I might have in this situation. I am also planning to change my employer (switching to a bigger company) so that chances of getting it approved increases.

Thanks a ton!

Thanks WiWeq. I am only confused and need to verify. According to the document, my kind of situation or rather a setup with a single vendor should also attract lot of denials, hence my question.

Interestingly, as I mentioned before, I confirmed with a couple of consultancies regarding this setup, and they were like as long as you get letter from the employer, you should be good. I am getting mixed responses.

Two consultancies suggested if we remove the middle vendor, it would not be a problem.

Any thoughts?

Archived