Importance of client letter in H4 stamping... please advice

pathan

Hi Friends,

I am working on H1b with Employer-Vendor- Client (EVC) model. I got my H1b extension till Aug-2015 in Oct -2012. I got client manager letter as well as Vendor company letter in Oct-2012 for my H1b Extension process which have mention my job responsibilities, my project duration, employer employee relation sheep and my location of project.

I just married in India and come back to USA. My wife will go for H4 stamping in Mid of March-2013 in Mumbai. My vendor company is ready to give me any letter for H4 stamping, but my client manager has been change last week and my new manager not able to give me client letter for H4 stamping. I already have client letter which have old date Oct-12-2012.

I have following questions to ask you.

1. Will new client letter is required for H4 stamping in Mumbai?
  2. What is the change of RFE is my wife does not have latest client letter in hand?
  3. Can my wife use old client letter which has Oct-12-2012 date and latest vendor letter?

I really appreciate if you can give me the answer of my questions.

Thanks!

1. Will new client letter is required for H4 stamping in Mumbai?
  2. What is the change of RFE is my wife does not have latest client letter in hand?
  3. Can my wife use old client letter which has Oct-12-2012 date and latest vendor letter?

You don't need a client letter for H4. All you need is your 797,employment letter some other documents.

Archived