yellow 221 g from toronoto

maxxx

I had my interview on 30th jan. Got a yellow 221 g and was advised to wait for an email. Its been 2 days and haven't received any email yet.

I was grilled mostly about my masters and thesis on RFID.

Is anybody else waiting for the email. What is the email address which we should expect the email from?

• 2 weeks later...

I still havent heard anything from the consulate. Is there a way to ask them for a status update?

I was not asked to email any documents.. was just told to wait for an email. Havent got any so far.

What is the normal processing time for yellow 221g. I went to canada thinking the processing would be faster if I were to get a query.. doesn't seem like it so far.

• 1 month later...

I got an email from the consulate to submit my passport which I did. Now I got another email from the consulate to appear again:

==========================

The interviewing officer wishes to discuss your application further with you. Please appear in person any Tuesday or Thursday between the hours of 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m., excluding U.S. and Canadian holidays. No new appointment is necessary. Please bring:

o This request.

o NO electronic items, food or liquids.

We can offer no prior assurance of eligibility to any applicant for any reason at any time.

============================

Does anybody have been through this experience? Any idea what it could be?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived