Can we Change DS 160 Confirmation number in the CSC Account

deeps4u

Hi all,

I booked the Visa Appointment date already with a Confirmation number and

i retrieved my DS 160 using that confirmation number and completed the DS 160, signed and submitted electronically.

after submitting, i got a different confirmation number

Can i just go to my CSC Account and Change the DS 160 Confirmation number under Applicant Information.

Is that OK ? Please Help,

Thanks

Once you logged in in the Primary Applicant details, Click on Edit beside your name and there you can change the newDS160 number and save it and it will update in the Consulate. You can update and submit the DS160 form or any fields ( H1 b reciept date, H1 reciept number, your name, DS160 number, phone number, etc..) 48hrs before your interview.

Hope this helps you.

Source: Some other post

You can go to "My Account" on top, on the next page, scroll down and change DS 160 number.

However, I dont understand how were you able to take an appt without a complete DS 160. CSC will not let you go to the appt page without a signed and submitted 160. And once you sign a 160, you cannot retrieve and change. ??

You can go to "My Account" on top, on the next page, scroll down and change DS 160 number.

However, I dont understand how were you able to take an appt without a complete DS 160. CSC will not let you go to the appt page without a signed and submitted 160. And once you sign a 160, you cannot retrieve and change. ??

@punit167,

For booking the date , we just need to start the DS160 application, no need to complete, sign and submit it.

We can book the slot by giving the application number we get when we start the application

Archived