Jan 25th Ottawa consulate..status still 'Admin Processing'?

pashi_26

I've attended the visa interview on Jan 25th in Ottawa consulate. Interview went well and VO said no update in their database/PIMS..will get updated in a day or 2 and I should receive an email regarding the instructions to pick up your passport by Tuesday.

When I checked my visa status it is showing "Administrative Processing". It is like that since the interview date.

Did anyone attend the interview on same day at Ottawa or any other consulate and your visa status is still showing "Admin Processing"?

and also can I request the embassy my passport back in case of emergency while it is under AP? what is the process? I've already sent an email to the embassy and explained my emergency. Hopefully they should reply back to me within 2 days.

Please reply back with your inputs.

@
:

I have attended interview on Jan 28 and got Admin processsing slip (VO kept I797,passport, offer letters).

I would need to go to india coming weekend (Feb 09).

Could you please let me know the process to request for Passport if you have already got response to your email.

Also can you please share correct email address of Ottawa embassy to which we can send the email requesting passport.

Kindly reply back with your inputs to

I have attended visa interview on 30th Jan, VO said there is no issue with my case but NO PIMS Update so asked me to wait and check for status. On Feb 5th my status was updated but still shows 'Administrative Processing' . Did any one have the similar experience and How long does it take ?

Please share your experiences

thanks!

Archived