Pay in Employer Letter

a999

my lca pay is 55k

how much i should mention in offer letter and employer letter . can it be more than lca pay ?

my h1 started last year oct 12012

i used to get 62k until nov 2012 and got rise in pay and now i am getting 75k .

how much pay should be mentioned in offer letter as offer letter should have the pay at the time i joined with employer ( april 2012) at that i am getting around 62k

and how much pay should be mentioned in employer letter as now after the increment i am getting around 75k.

can some one please clarify my doubt.

thanks a lot for your help.

You should normally take the average of your current payroll. If it amounts to 75K per annumm then your employer verification letter may refer this amount as your pay, but I would recommend you check with your employer & your lawyer before doing so.

It is always good to have your pay more than your LCA.

Hi,

I got my stamping on Jan 17th, even I was in the same situation at that time. My LCA, employer letter everything says 55K, and I used to get around 80k. I mentioned 55k only in DS-form, and even when VO asked whats ur salary, I said 55k. He asked for my paystubs, but he didnt ask me any reason why my Pay is more in paystubs.

All the Best for ur Visa.

i am not doing anything. but just asking form your experince how it should be there so that i can verify with the letter given by employer ask him if there is anything wrong in it.

so i was bit worried on how to answer this difference thats why i am asking i am not doing anything with the offer lettr or employment letter.

Archived