H1 stamping approved but revoked again and issued 221G (adminstrative processing)

gauravsingh1969

Hi Friends,

Need help in my case..

I went to Delhi consulate for H1b Visa stamping. I got approval on same day with out any issues.

Later on I got an email from Delhi embassy and asked me to submit Passport for further administrative processing. I do submitted passport and received 221G now after 2 weeks from the time I submitted passport to embassy.

Embassy guys expecting client letter as part of 221G. Now I don't have client letter to answer query.

Please help me how to resolve in these scenarios.

Can I come on B1 visa and later on I can transfer to H1 visa once I enter in to country. To what extent this works?

Regards.

Gaurav

Hi Friends,

Need help in my case..

I went to Delhi consulate for H1b Visa stamping. I got approval on same day with out any issues.

Later on I got an email from Delhi embassy and asked me to submit Passport for further administrative processing. I do submitted passport and received 221G now after 2 weeks from the time I submitted passport to embassy.

Embassy guys expecting client letter as part of 221G. Now I don't have client letter to answer query.

Please help me how to resolve in these scenarios.

Can I come on B1 visa and later on I can transfer to H1 visa once I enter in to country. To what extent this works?

Regards.

Gaurav

when you got approval on the same day, then why did you had the passport with you??

Their is no alternative for client letter. I hope you understand this.

Archived