Not joining a company after COE H1B Transfer

trigger0092000

Hello, Need expert advice again!

I am currently working for a company - A and have an offer from Company - B. Company B has filed for my H1B transfer and its approved. In this situation, if Company A counter-offers me and if I decide to stay back, should Company A again file for a H1B transfer or can I just ignore the approval from company B and continue with Company A.

Hello, Need expert advice again!

I am currently working for a company - A and have an offer from Company - B. Company B has filed for my H1B transfer and its approved. In this situation, if Company A counter-offers me and if I decide to stay back, should Company A again file for a H1B transfer or can I just ignore the approval from company B and continue with Company A.

If you stopped working for A, then I guess you are no longer employee of A and A has file H1 for you. Wait for more replies.

"I am still working with A. "

=> If you are still working for A then its no problem. A hasn’t file your H1b again, as you are sustaining the same H1b relationship. Even if B's H1b is approved, you can just let them know in written that you are no more interested in their offer. Make sure to do it in written and save this document as you were aware about this h1b and you denied this offer.

Archived