After two year USCIS changes the approved I-129 to NOIR

isk007

my h1b extension was filed in Dec 2010, got an RFE for E2E , company replied with details n the petition got approved in jan 2011, went for stamping in nov 2011 n visa approved. Back to jan 2013, in the second week got a txt message as i have subscribed to it, saying case is updated, i thought its just a problem with uscis website, after two weeks , got another txt message saying case is updated, i logged in this time n checked the site, it said something like this "notice of intention to revoke the decision" has been sent n should receive it in 14 days. My lawyer n company are yet to receive anything from uscis so far, meanwhile i filed for EAD in april 2012 n got approved in june 2012, so i have EAD as well as h1b with visa, i am wonderin in worst case scenario if the petition is revoked from the original date i.e march 2011, will that make me out of status as i filed my 485 in april 2012 n will that affect my pending 485 approval. Experienced people are requested to respond to this tricky situation.

the attorney office was contacted, we came to know neither the lawyer office nor the company received anything from uscis so far, lawyer mentioned this could be the case of random updates in uscis website, it always showed RFE status until it got changed in jan this year,though it was approved back in jan 2011, so the lawyer said not to over work out on this for now n will see if we get any communication from USCIS.

Archived