Canada visa in Los Angeles

rsaiprasad.08

Hello

Can someone please let me know if Los Angeles Canda consulate is accepting inperson Canda visa applications. I tried calling them, but couldnt get the info.

Another question - If i opt to mail the documents, it takes about 3 to 5 weeks for the process. Do i need to maintain the same bank balance as my statement until i hear the decision from Canada consulate or, just can use the money after i got the statements and mail the documents?

Thank you

Hi,

They accept application in person as well. It would not make any difference if you mail the docs or submit in person. Just make sure you have all the docs as mentioned in their website(sign it where needed).

I recently submited my docs in person and i was rejected first for paying more fees(i got the package back in 1 week). Again I submitted my docs in person with the correct fee. Got the visa in 7 business days. This could always not be the case.

you should get the decision maximum in 2-5 weeks as they say on their website ensuring all the required docs are there. If not, you will receive your application package back requesting for missing details. this could delay the process.

Its better if you could maintain the balance because just incase if you get the package back for some reason, you can send them updated statement along with it.

Hope it helps!

I went to LA canda consulate in-person and this is my experience.

1) LA office is accepting in-person application but dont waste time going in, they just take documents and tell you to leave. they wont even tell you if you submitted requeried docs.

2) i received my visa in 16 days which shows as per their website.

3) you can use money after you got statements.

Archived