Did MBA with science background and working in as SAP Developer

sree15

Hi ,I did MBA in USA with pharmacy background in bachelors. Currently working as SAP developer(programmer analyst) and going for stamping in Canada on feb 26th. Please help me anybody got stamping with this kind of scenario . Please help me how to face it. And thanks in advance.

Hi

Do you have any IT subjects as part of your MBA course curriculum. it would be advantageous if there are any certifications in the technology in which we are working especially for people who didn't have a technical qualification either at graduation/PG.

I had a similar problem with MBA and Bcom. working as "Oracle Financials Functional Consultant" for the past 9 years. Had a certification from oracle as certified financials functional consultant, ITIL Foundation certificate, and a diploma from a computer training institute completed in 2001.

My employer has offered me a system analyst role and even after all these VO gave a 221G having a concern to reverify the relevance between academic qualification and H1b employment.

Its 2 weeks as of now and still waiting for update from chennai consulate.

Hoping for the best as the position (system analyst) offered for me doesn't deserve any technical skill set as per the dept of labour (DOL) information. and i have a foreign degree evaluation certificate clearly stated that 9 years of my experience along with my education is equivalent to the US bachelors in IT.

Regards

Sudhakar

Thanks, did anyone got problem with this kind of scenario

Thanks Sudhakar ,Yes i do have some IT subjects as part of My MBA ,which is cleint server and internet ,Principle of Operating Systems and in Bachelors i studied computers and statistics for one year

Am not sure what this people think ,Initially USCIS approve H1B's and after giving This type of problems

Thanks

Thanks Sudhakar ,Yes i do have some IT subjects as part of My MBA ,which is cleint server and internet ,Principle of Operating Systems and in Bachelors i studied computers and statistics for one year

Am not sure what this people think ,Initially USCIS approve H1B's and after giving This type of problems

Thanks

You should have thought about this before filing your H1, because at the end it's money that plays a BIG role.

Anyways, all the best for your interview.

Archived