Canadian visa application through online

Roshini9

Hi,

I applied the canada VISA online and uploaded all the documents online and got my VISA. I applied on Jan7th 2013 and got a notice from them on Jan24th 2013. I sent my passport for stamping and waiting for it.

If you are going for US visa stamping in canada, please ensure to schedule the appointment with the US consulate first and then apply for the canadian VISA.

Hi,

I applied the canada VISA online and uploaded all the documents online and got my VISA. I applied on Jan7th 2013 and got a notice from them on Jan24th 2013. I sent my passport for stamping and waiting for it.

If you are going for US visa stamping in canada, please ensure to schedule the appointment with the US consulate first and then apply for the canadian VISA.

Thank you Kart..I think I will mail them the documents or go in person since applying online seems to take more time and I need it soon

-Rosh

Hello

I tried to apply online. Filled out everything but dropped off because of processing times. So I mailed everything.

I applied on 9th and got it back by 24th(express mailing).

you however need to mail the passport so its better to mail everything instead of online.

Thank you.. will do that.

-Rosh

Archived