H1-B Petitioner's Office Address is His Home Address, with that cause any problem?

nivasmurthy

Hi,

I am planning to go to India and planning to attend H1-B (Visa extension) interview. I work at client place (Federal Labor Department) in Washington DC. Federal Labor Dept is direct client and there are no layers between my employer and client. My employer has said he would provide all the documents and since Federal Ed Dept usually don't give client letter, they send an email mentioning "Due to some reason we cannot give client letter but we confirm that so and so work in our building from so and so company". My employer said this will help me to provide this to Visa Interviewer as a proof that I work at Client place. Please advice on this.

The other most important question is about my petitioner's office address. Though my employer has office (a rented room) in D.C, he officially runs his office from his home (Virgina). But as I mentioned above we work at client's place always. Please let me know if this is a problem for Visa interview.

Thanks in advance.

Archived