PIMS Verification

sivi3883

Hello All,

I am going to Vancouver,Canada for my H1B Visa stamping shortly. Some of my friends went recently and most of them faced an issue saying PIMS is not updated.

By any means via email or phone or online, can we check if our record is updated with recent details in PIMS system before attending the interview. This might sound like a stupid question but I thought I would still ask this dumb question:-)

Regards

Siva

Hello All,

I am going to Vancouver,Canada for my H1B Visa stamping shortly. Some of my friends went recently and most of them faced an issue saying PIMS is not updated.

By any means via email or phone or online, can we check if our record is updated with recent details in PIMS system before attending the interview. This might sound like a stupid question but I thought I would still ask this dumb question:-)

Regards

Siva

No you cannot check your PIMS status.

You cannot do anything wrt PIMS.

see below from my exp.. I am going for stamping in Hyderabad

January 28, 2013

Dear <XXXXX>

The information regarding PIMS that you have inquired about will be verified during the time of the interview (if scheduled).

All non-immigrant visa applications are given every possible consideration consistent with U.S. immigration law. However, there is never a guarantee that any applicant will have their visa application approved. The validity of documents is decided during the time of interview by the officers. If an applicant wishes then he or she may bring the documents to the visa interview, if scheduled at the U.S. Consulate General in Hyderabad.

Sincerely,

Consular Analysis and Liaison Unit

U.S. Consulate General

Hyderabad, India

Email: HydCEA@state.gov

• 2 weeks later...

Archived