2013 OPT RFE urgent

adil123

I got a RFE when i applied for OPT extension.

They require all my paychecks and offer letters for the first 12 months of the opt,...

, w2s for 2011 and 2012 , but i worked 7 months as an unpaid intern ...

I have the offer letter and w2s but i dont have all the paycheks , i have only 5 months paychecks and the rest i was an unpaid intern

Now what documents should I send to them ? Can i only send the offer letter with W2s for 2011 and 2012 , or should i also include the pay cheks fpr 5 months that i was working for paid internship...

I would be glad if some one can share a similar experience if they have any ....

I got a RFE when i applied for OPT extension.

They require all my paychecks and offer letters for the first 12 months of the opt,...

, w2s for 2011 and 2012 , but i worked 7 months as an unpaid intern ...

I have the offer letter and w2s but i dont have all the paycheks , i have only 5 months paychecks and the rest i was an unpaid intern

Now what documents should I send to them ? Can i only send the offer letter with W2s for 2011 and 2012 , or should i also include the pay cheks fpr 5 months that i was working for paid internship...

I would be glad if some one can share a similar experience if they have any ....

You have to send all the requested documents including the letter from the employer where you worked as unpaid intern.

Archived