30+ days in 221g Yellow @ Toronto

mane

My interview was on 10th Dec,2012 and VO asked expected (general) questions about job and handed me over 221g Yellow. He mentioned that it should take couple of weeks only. Since then haven't heard a word about my application, no inquiries from consulate neither any emails to my employer. Just waiting....

Please post if you are on the same boat...

Yes I am in the same situation. but my interview was on 23rd. They kept my passport and I 797. VO said they will send me an email in a week. My 221g yellow says my last name, batch no: 720 and date stamped. My I 797 amendment came on Jan 14th and when I checked the USCIS site it says my post decision is not yet done. Which means DOS did not have my info. When I attended the interview they wrote no pims on my file. I guess thats the problem with my application. Let me know if you have any update.

@meet_askreddy: can you please send me your email. mine is mane dot genius at gmail dot com

Was it 23rd Dec? When did you file your amendment before or after interview? I did my amendment a day before interview as didn't know that my employer made a mistake while filing H1B petition and mistakenly put the NewYork office location.

• 2 weeks later...

Its more than 30 days for me. Mane has 60+ days which is ridiculous. If it doesn't happen in 2-3 weeks i should give a damn to this visa and leave. US is not only place to work. This is insane if they want to do processing do at time to H1B application and reject if they can't. It would be better instead of this situation where you get fired after month or two as there is no update.

• 1 month later...

Archived