221g yellow slip

meet_askreddy

Hi,

I had a visa interview today(Jan-23-2013) in Toronto Canada and got 221g with yellow slip. Yellow slip has my last name, batch number as 720 and the date stamped as JAN 23 2013.

This is how it went:

I entered the visa office. I was asked to take out my DS 160 and passport. He give it back to me in a blue file. Then I was sent to a lady who checked my DS-160. She checked something in the computer and wrote no pims on top of my application and gave me a token.

I went for my finger prints and finally VO called me.

Me: Hi, How are you doing?

VO: Good how are you doing today?

Me: Good. Thanks for asking

VO: Where are you working?

ME: I said my company name.

VO: Whats your highest degree?

Me: Masters in XXX University

VO: Whats your Major?

Me: Computer Science

VO: Whats your salary?

Me: told my salary

VO: Can I see your W2 from 2011

Me: I was about to give my W2

VO: Thats alright can I see your 2012 pay stubs?

Me: I gave him all the pay stubs from Jan to Dec.

VO: He checked all the pay checks and gave me a Yellow slip(221g) saying We will contact you with in a week. I am going to keep your passport and I 797.

Me: I asked with in a week?

VO: He said not more than a week.

Waiting for the response from them but dont know what to do.

Please let me know if any one of you have any clue on how this works. I appreciate your help in advance.

I dont really know the batch number on my yellow slip. It has the number 720. If anyone know what it is please respond to this post.

Thanks

Hi,

I had a visa interview today(Jan-23-2013) in Toronto Canada and got 221g with yellow slip. Yellow slip has my last name, batch number as 720 and the date stamped as JAN 23 2013.

This is how it went:

I entered the visa office. I was asked to take out my DS 160 and passport. He give it back to me in a blue file. Then I was sent to a lady who checked my DS-160. She checked something in the computer and wrote no pims on top of my application and gave me a token.

I went for my finger prints and finally VO called me.

Me: Hi, How are you doing?

VO: Good how are you doing today?

Me: Good. Thanks for asking

VO: Where are you working?

ME: I said my company name.

VO: Whats your highest degree?

Me: Masters in XXX University

VO: Whats your Major?

Me: Computer Science

VO: Whats your salary?

Me: told my salary

VO: Can I see your W2 from 2011

Me: I was about to give my W2

VO: Thats alright can I see your 2012 pay stubs?

Me: I gave him all the pay stubs from Jan to Dec.

VO: He checked all the pay checks and gave me a Yellow slip(221g) saying We will contact you with in a week. I am going to keep your passport and I 797.

Me: I asked with in a week?

VO: He said not more than a week.

Waiting for the response from them but dont know what to do.

Please let me know if any one of you have any clue on how this works. I appreciate your help in advance.

I dont really know the batch number on my yellow slip. It has the number 720. If anyone know what it is please respond to this post.

Thanks

did u gve copies of w2 or orginals?

Archived