H1B extension online status changed from Decision Approved to Initial Review stopping the Premium processing clock

gspradeep

Hi,

After 7 months of Initial Review (Extension received by USCIS on 14JUN2012), I converted the application to Premium this Jan 15.

Today, my status changed from Acceptance to Decision (Approved on 23Jan2013) both for me and my daughter on H4.

Suddenly after an hour, my status changed from Decision to INitial Review with a statement saying

"On January 23, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you.

Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case"

My daugher's H4 status changed to POST DECISION ACTIVITY.

Has it happened to anyone. WHat would be the reason? Next steps?

Please help.

Regards,

Pradeep

Same case with me.

My H1B trasnfer case went in a security check. It is pending since 7 months. Before few days ago, all of sudden it moved from Acceptance to Decision status stating below.

On January 10, 2013, the review of your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER was completed, and a notice informing you of the USCIS' intended action was mailed. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case, including when the notice is mailed. If you have not received the notice within 14 days of the date above, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance. If you move, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address.

Now on Jan 22nd, I have received below email with status moved back to Initial review.

On January 22, 2013, the 15-day Premium Processing clock stopped on your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. A notice was sent on this date explaining the specific reason for stopping the premium processing of your case. This notice will contain detailed information on further action required by you. Your premium processing receipt notice contains contact information for direct inquiries on your case.

My lawyer called USCIS and they said that they have sent mail with detail information. My lawyer advised me to wait and watch.

Can you please advise?

Thanks, Paresha

• 1 year later...

How long it took to clear security check. Please share your experience like when did you applied, when it went to security check and how long....

H1B applied: Apr 2013

RFE: Sep 2013

RFE replied date: Oct 2013(pending in security checks)

Upgraded to Premium while responding to RFE...

Archived