stamping with new I797 with existing 221G pending

popeys.precision

Hi,

I went for stamping with EVC model during last year Feb (2012), and got 221G due to no client letter at Ottawa, Canada. The 221 G is still pending with no response from consulate, though i provided secondary evidence (timesheets, org chart, email comms, affidavit from colleague) since my client does not provide client letter to contractors.

Now i'm planning to visit consulate in delhi with new I797 with EC model. Do i face any issues or questions regarding my pending 221G ? Please do let me know your experience.

Thank You..

Each petition is treated different. Unless the petition had 'other' issues that you are not aware of. Withdrawing your old petition is your employer's responsibility. You have no control over it. I would suggest go ahead and make sure you have all the documentation you need. 'Client Letter' is not the only thing the visa officer might look for although is the most important one.

i think you shouldbe good., you can give valid reason such as your client needs you to be onsite as the job demans so ..make some good points and say that is the reason client is directly working with your company.

or since ur still working talk to a lawyer spending few bucks and you should be good.

Archived