Canada or India US Consulate

santhosh86

Hi All,

Currently am in India..I am planning to go for Stamping to Canada..

I heard from lot of people that if you are currently in India and going to Canada for Stamping might return back to India for Stamping as am currently in India ..

Can you please tell me whether the above statement is true or false

I am planning to Canada for Stamping but my only concern is if i go to Canada , VO might ask why did you came to Canada for Stamping leaving your home country.

Any help is really appreciated

Yes it is a very valid question that the Consular officer can ask you. People who go to Canada from the US have a valid reason to get it stamped bec of the proximity. But in your case you would be lucky to get past that question.

Why dont u just get it in India. Dont assume that ure chances are better in Canada than in India. Your underlying case still remains the same, so whats the difference. Anyway even if u went to Canada and got stuck u would end up spending money just to wait till u get an adjudication.

Currently am in India..I am planning to go for Stamping to Canada..

Can you please tell me whether the above statement is true or false

forget about what vo might ask., since yuor are in india you cant even book interview date. its only for people who are reciding in usa. no otion for canda from india.

forget about what vo might ask., since yuor are in india you cant even book interview date. its only for people who are reciding in usa. no otion for canda from india.

No that's not correct. People from any country can reserve interview date at US consulate in Canada. All they need is a valid Canadian visiting visa to enter Canada.

Archived