H1B visa renewal stamping in Tijuana, Mexico

Hello,

I am fulltime employee and I am an H1B visa holder and my I-797 approval notice is valid till March/2015. In my passport I have the H1B visa from my previous employer which is expiring on Oct/2013. I thinking of going to neighboring Tijuana US Consulate for stamping the renewed Visa. What is your advise on this ? Is it risky not to go India for visa stamping or is it the same ? What is the success ratio ?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Karr. I am almost in the same boat as you are. I am in FTE and thinking of going to Tijuana. I have been to Tijuana, earlier for a previous stamping in 2008.

Have you gotten your stamping? If not, do you want to co-ordinate this trip together?

Hi,

I am planning to go for Visa stamping in Tijuana on May 9th .. if you have been already attended ..suggestions please

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I am planning to go for Visa stamping in Tijuana on May 9th .. if you have been already attended ..suggestions please

hello all,

my wife and i are planning to go to tijuana, mexico in mid November 2013. pls respond back asap in case you have already got ur stamping in tijuana this year or if you are also planning to go sometime soon.

my contact is - three o two 3 three nine two one 0 four

email is - k a u s h i k . r e d m o n d @ gee mail dot com

hello all,

my wife and i are planning to go to tijuana, mexico in mid November 2013. pls respond back asap in case you have already got ur stamping in tijuana this year or if you are also planning to go sometime soon.

my contact is - **********

email is - ***************** @ gee mail dot com

Archived