H1B Stamping advise needed

rajreddys

Hello Gurus, I work for a software development company and we bid projects or partner with other companies to get projects done at our site.

I am planning to get my H1B stamping done in Hyderabad on Jan 6th. However, I have noticed that 221g is very common and want to be prepared for it. I spoke to my HR about this and they said that cannot provide company Financial docs (Tax Returns), Employee details such as salary or any contact related work order, but they can provide me a letter saying that as per company policy this information cannot be revealed outside but can be provided upon direct contact or verified onsite.

We have few contracts listed on our company's website but not in detail.

Please advise, what should be my approach in this case. If anyone has been through situation, please provide any template on how these things can be addressed on a letter.

Thanks Much

Raj

Why don't you got to Canada for stamping ? they don't need company financial documents here in Canada and its much faster in Canada. I heard even Hyderabad they are giving visas fast, but i would still suggest, go to Canada and then go to India, if you have have any urgent work in India then, get Canadian visa while you are still in US and then go to India and you can go to Canada on your way back from India

Archived