L1A after L1B rejection

kalya

Hi,

My L1B visa has been rejected in dec, The main reason I have figure out is (VO asked who own this XXX framework(for which I am specialized), I said (Client Company) after that he stated typing something in the computer and given me rejection by saying you should apply in diff. category).

He was not able to understand that the XXX framework recently owned by the client company who want me to come at onsite and setup the proper team at diff locations in USA and want me to handle that. The client is very popular(big telecom provider) in USA.

Right now I am handling 5 PMs(indirectly 15 resources) at onsite and I am responsible multiple applications/projects (only those projects which are using m2m framework XXX which is client proprietary framework)

And my company wants me to apply for L1A visa.

Here I am little bit worried about that. It is a wise decision or not to apply L1A after L1b rejection in 2 month.

My India package is low (is this can be a problem?)

My age is 30 year and my designation is “Tech Manager” having 9 year exp and 5 year in the current company (is this exp and designation is ok?)

Please suggest

Archived