Re: h1b stamping please help any suggestions

vssundeep1986

hi friends,

i am working as a full time in company a

i did my masters here in usa and worked on opt with my company a and

At present i am working with the comapny a and my first h1b was filed on sep 2010 and i got till sep 2013. so my present h1b is expiring in sep 2013 and

i am going to apply for h1b extension in april in premium processing and expecting 3 years ext and want to go for stamping is it possible to go for stamping on the extension and till now i didnt go for stamping as i haven't traveled outside usa .

Can i go for stamping on the extension in may some of my friend told that we can only go for stamping on extension with in 60 days he is saying i can only go for stamping in aug what are my options and i think going for stamping now when i have only 7 month is very risky please help me with any valuable suggestion.

sandy

"Can i go for stamping on the extension in may some of my friend told that we can only go for stamping on extension with in 60 days he is saying i can only go for stamping in aug what are my options and i think going for stamping now when i have only 7 month is very risky please help me with any valuable suggestion. "

=> You friend is wrong. If you have valid job and H1b approved, you can go for H1b visa stamping any time. Even if you have only 1 week left on H1b, there won't be any issue because of this in stamping.

Archived